Thursday, May 13, 2010

Squeak!!

I am practically vibrating with excitement over these guys! These are the teacher appreciation gifts for the kids' teachers. I LOVE how they turned out!


They are popcorn sliders. It is actually really pretty cool how they work. To open them you don't untie the ribbon - you just pull it out.



And out comes the bag of microwave popcorn and the gift card/movie ticket sleeve. How cool is that?? :)


Here's the gift card/movie ticket holder I came up with. I am actually planning to put movie ticket vouchers inside. I got a good deal on tickets from our local theater that have no restrictions and never expire. Just perfect!


And the 2nd flap... Inside is a little folder pocket where the tickets go. Soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...