Saturday, November 6, 2010

Special Delivery

I should have started 6 months ago. Because I am pretty sure that's how long it is going to take to get this room cleaned out, painted and ready for the boys. Their furniture arrived today. Thank goodness they deliver. Upstairs. And assemble - or they would have had there been room for all of it.


I had high hopes of moving the boys to this room, and big boy beds and everything else when they turned 3 in just a few months. I went ahead and bought the furniture because it was on sale. And put off the delivery as long as possible, not apparently not long enough.

Connor crawled right on up and made himself at home. He was ready to try it out tonight. Ryan on the other hand looked tiny and out of place. He asked if he could sleep in his green bed instead.

Now, I am not so sure. They will have years of sleeping in big boy beds. They are only little boys for such a short time as it is. I am no hurry to rush them along. They are growing up far too fast as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...