Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The bain of my existance

The bain of my existance...


I can't put my finger on what exactly I so dislike about laundry other than the fact that it multiplies like crazy, but I tend to avoid it for as long as I possibly can. I have set a new record lately even for myself. I have no idea how long it has been exactly since I have done all my laundry. I tend to do the boy's laundry and maybe a load or two for myself. Or just sneak a few of my things in with the boys laundry.


I did just my darks on Sunday night - or should I say just the ones that were actually IN the laundry basket. I didn't bother to sort through the pile that has begun next to the basket. Nor did I go into the bedroom and sort through the I am too tired to walk the extra 20 feet to put this up at night pile. It took 3 loads and when it was all said and done I had hung up 51 shirts if that gives you a clue. I still have 3 or so piles of whites. And probably the same amount of lights. I also have a colossal pile of kitchen towels which will probably warrent at least two by themselves. And bath towels. And sheets. I have done a load or twelve here and there, but there always seems to be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...