Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out of Control


Because the baskets were just too easy right?? I blame the chalk. I thought I could just do a basket of pinwheels and a basket for marshmallow kbobs. Perfect right? Pick one each on your way out the door. So easy. But then.... Then I saw the chalk. They needed the chalk. But I couldn't do a bag and just put chalk in it. So then there were bubbles. And Annie's bunnies. We love Annie's bunnies. And what's Easter without Jelly Beans?? And the requisite chocolate bunny. I am fairly certain that it can't be Easter without a chocolate bunny. Did I mention that I just might have gotten a tiny bit carried away? And a tad bit over budget... But look at how cute they turned out. I think it was worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...