Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Carmel Apples

I made carmel apples for the first time today. They were easier than I thought. And yummy. My favorites were rolled in peanut butter chips.


I was harboring a delusion of making them for the kids' school as take home treats. Maybe even making them look like Mickey mouse. Why you ask? Because I am crazy like that. And I found Mickey Mouse Halloween coloring books. And wouldn't that be cool?
Don't worry. Someone else signed up so we will never know if I would have come to my senses or not. Nor will we ever know if I would have had to go to plan B - mummy cupcakes. Or mummy cupcake brownie bites. I think I am going to make me a batch anyways.. You know, just to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...