Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tilt

Ca-ching. Ca-ching. TILT!! Our cribs are convertible. Only they convert into full size beds. Unfortunately the only room left upstairs that would fit two full size beds is the kids' game room. So I started looking for twin beds. And I kept coming back to these.


Kevin was not thrilled. But I really liked them. And they were a good deal... And then they went on sale. :) And the rest is history... They will be here in a couple of weeks. And I have no idea where we are going to put them. Because the room where they need to go eventually is cram packed with stuff. And needs to be painted. I have grand plans. It is involves a road. And maybe a projector. Kevin will most certainly not approve. When is he going back to China again??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...