Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Connor's Day on the Farm

This is Connor. He's the one with blue eyes.


And just a hint of a dimple when he's up to no good, or just wants to melt your heart.



He's a swinging maniac. The higher and wilder the better. "Mom the snails are moving faster than me. Put the camera down and push already!!"



And he has a little stubborn streak of independence. It's in his genes.



And this? This IS a slide. SEE???


I can slide down it like this.



"If you are happy and you know it, flap you wings." He loved the singing chickens.

He's a dancing fool. Last week one day he broke out into a full fledged dance routine. He balled his little fists and pumped them in the air to the beat. Up high, to the right, to the left, down low, uh huh, that's right. Like he was possessed by Michael Jackson. I can't explain it. He doesn't get it from me. But it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. The look on his face was just so intense. He was concentrating to get it just right. P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.


I am starting to think he's going to be a shrimp. Ryan's getting noticeably taller. Drink your milk!


He was particularly into hiding on the farm.



We actually lost him for about 30 seconds inside a tire while I was taking pictures of Ryan.


I had a heart attack. I am having palpitations again just thinking about it. I swear I am looking into baby low-jacks. With electrocution. I totally understand why people have leashes. And how they loose their children. Especially when they have more than one. It isn't negligence. You have to blink some time. And they are FAST for people with such short legs.



He knocked on the pumpkins like you would, I don't know, some kind of melon? Is hollow good, or bad? He wasn't sure either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...