Monday, February 8, 2010

Corn-y

Day 39 - "Corn-y"



Okay - I confess this is corny. Even for me. But I just couldn't help myself. The kids needed "Thank You" cards for their birthday party, and since it was a barnyard theme... Admit it. It's really kinda cute. :)

Now I just have to find envelopes that will fit them. Turns out that the standard small envelopes at the store (at least the ones Kevin came home with) aren't quite the right size... They are too wide. I was hoping to be able to make these two to a standard sheet of cardstock - cut in half, then folded in half. Only the paper is 5 1/2" and the envelopes are about 6 1/2". They would work in a pinch, but I would really rather find something a little closer. I am not making my own envelopes. I draw the line. No way. No how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...