Saturday, April 17, 2010

Melts my heart

That little face just melts my heart. And makes me ashamed that I don't take more pictures like this to remember it by. He cracks me up with that fake little piranha like smile where he wrinkles his nose. He gets that from me. It's my evil laugh face. I didn't realize it for the longest time, but it's a mirror image.




And the way he laughs - whole heartedly. Deep belly laughs that are contagious. And the two of them together - like this morning. They were eating their second breakfast while I was sitting in the living room and Kevin had wandered off to do something. We heard the laughing. First one, then the other. Some people say you should be worried when it gets quiet. This morning when we heard the laughs we both came running. The deep maniacal laughs from one, followed by real laughter from the other. It is always a sign that they are up to something. And they were. But the laughter was just so contagious we couldn't help but smile and laugh along with them. My cheeks hurt from all the smiles and laughter we have shared today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...