Tuesday, April 13, 2010

POP

Full disclosure and all - technically this photo was taken on Sunday, and not even by me. I of course would have taken a better picture to begin with so it wouldn't have needed, ahem, help. Ha! But I was running around corraling children while taking random snapshots with a borrowed point and shoot thanks to a whole comedy of errors. DH was responsible for the pictures, which if you actually knew us would probably be rather amusing... :)

So here's what I started with:

And for comparison purposes here's the original with no changes other than being cropped.

And thanks to my Photo Editing class and 2 minutes worth of work (seriously - I did a dozen or so trying it all out so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on any one in particular) here's what I learned how to do. Ummm... Yeah. Wow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...