Friday, April 30, 2010

Thin Air



Remember the frog balloon? The Valentines day present that escaped to the top of the 2 story ceiling back around Valentines day? It finally came down. Or at least I think it did. Frankly it is a mystery. It disappeared Tuesday April 20th - more than 2 months after it floated to the ceiling. Who knew a balloon could last anywhere near that long? I noticed it on the ceiling Tuesday, and Wednesday it was gone. And by gone I mean vanished. We have looked high and low. It still hasn't turned up yet. I am beginning to wonder if it floated down some and then escaped out door at some point because I can't come up with any other explanation as to how it is that a whole balloon just disappears into thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...