Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

It's been a crazy couple of days. We have been working on planning a trip to Disney World for later this fall along with my mom and my grandmother. It will be the boys' first trip and I was really looking forward to it. Kevin and I went a couple of years before the kids were born and had a blast despite some excitement with Hurricane Rita the day before we were set to leave. I also remember a trip when I was about 12 when my grandparents took the entire family to Disney World.


I had finally decided what I thought we should book for this trip when airfare went through the roof. Monday night it was 199. Tuesday at lunch it was 240. Tuesday night when I was ready to finally book? 307. Holy cow. So back to the drawing board I went. Spent hours, but finally lined up a Disney special rate that included a free dining plan and reasonably afordable airline tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...