Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Signed my Life Away

I signed my life away. Or at least a sizable chunk of it. I finally bit the bullet and ordered me a new car. I was all ready to pull the trigger on it in May. I called them up and said "Order it!" They said "Okay." Then they called me back 2 hours later and told me that the system was no longer taking orders for 2010s would you like to order a 2011? But they had no details on pricing or what was changing for 2011 so I politely, but frustratedly declined. They finally got some 2011s in and had the details on them so I stopped by to check them out. We searched again and came up with 0 even close to what I was looking for through the locator (big surprise...) so I am once again back on the order path. It should arrive mid-September. Let's just hope my car holds out that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...