Friday, December 3, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth

I tell Kevin all the time that's it all a matter of how you look at it. A positive attitude makes all the difference.

Case in point - instead of concentrating on the fact that I had to work part of the day, the insanity of transporting 4 people and 9 bags through the airport, dealing with a damaged gate checked bag, 2 bags that never made it on to the flight, a ridiculously long wait for transporation, a 3 hour online (for QUICKER resort check-in!!!) check in fiasco, the guests who forgot to check-out, and the handicapped room located as far as humanly possible from the lobby, dining, and transporation I instead choose to focus on the fact that we arrived. At the Happiest Place On Earth.

We also managed to enjoy a ride, a fantastic dinner at the Garden Grill (seriously 5 stars - I highly recommend it), and the evening's fireworks.


I was giddy with excitement. I couldn't wait to share with the boys the magic of Disney. For the very first time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...