Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dentist

One of Connor's teeth is an odd yellowish color. It came in that way, and it has never seemed to bother him, but I thought we should probably visit the dentist to make sure that it was okay. Our pediatrician recommended a pediatric dentist and we made an appointment to go in.


Turns out the tooth has malformed enamel, nothing to be fixed, just something we will need to keep an eye on. The dentist was great with him. He got down in the floor and took a look at his teeth while Connor read a book. He was patient and gentle and it was over before we knew it.

The only picture I managed to remember to take was while we were in the waiting room as Connor played and I filled out paperwork. Luckily the dentist's assistant did a better job and snapped a picture to send home with us as a memento of his first visit. ;) Hopefully someday I will remember where I put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...