Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movie Fest

For the record, with this afternoon's movie fest I have exceeded my quota for movies for the year, and doubled, or maybe even triped the number of movies I typically see annually. :)


One of the few perks of work aside from employment and a paycheck is that we typically get off work a few hours early before holidays. In the hopes that this just might be one of those times I had talked Kevin into going to see a movie. I guess this must be what they mean when they talk about Summer Blockbusters because there were at least 4 movies at the theater that I wanted to see. I had talked Kevin into seeing The Last Airbender and while talking to a coworker about seeing the movie later in the afternoon she said she wanted to see Twilight: Eclipse, but that her husband didn't want to go. It took us about 2 seconds to look up movie show times, decide we were going, grab our keys and head out the door.
I hadn't see any of the Twilight movies, before and frankly just didn't understand what the Twilight hype was all about. However, after seeing the movie I think I am a convert. I am either going to have to pick up the book or the first two movies, or maybe both. :)

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of Twilight. You will just love the books. I read all 4 in 6 days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...