Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unlucky 13

Day 13 - Unlucky 13


Or should I call it 17 shots, 4 ligaments, and a Darvocet? This is where I spent my morning. 3 hours straight in that chair. There's a reason my blood pressure goes through the roof when I visit the dentist. It's always bad news. And it always involves shots and drilling. Shots that never work and always hurt. By the time it's over I have had enough injected in me to take down an elephant. Today was no exception. I do, however, like my current dentist. He tells it like it is, has lightening fast reflexes, and an arsenal of numbing products that have proven effective even on my impressively resistant nerves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. All I can say is thanky for the meds! and OUCHY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...